Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Haunted Cemeteries

Some people believe that cemeteries are not haunted, others will disagree. I disagree with this statement. I have seen cemetery pictures from other paranormal groups that have activity. I have taken pictures of shooting orbs or orbs with a tail in a cemetery. I have also taken EVP's from cemeteries.

Oklahoma has a few haunted cemeteries. Many other states have haunted cemeteries. Some are said to have evil presence and/or the presence of the devil. Some cemetery legends say that the cemetery has a doorway to hell or another dimension. You might caught a glimpse of light or hear sounds of animals.

I advice caution when investigating a cemetery. There could be bad people hanging out there as well. Obey any warning signs like "no trespassing". If possible get permission to investigate. Most cemeteries have signs posted as to who is the groundskeeper or a phone number to call.

Good luck and happy hunting.