Monday, April 6, 2009

Spirit Communication

Do you believe it is possible for spirits to communicate with us or for us to communicate with them? I know it is possible, for I have had at least two occurrences happen to me.

How do spirits communicate with us? It's not like they can just pick up a phone an call or text us. Or can they? There is a device out there now called 'the Franks Box'. It is used to talk with deceased love one. I have never had the opportunity to use one so I don't know how it works, but I've heard that it works.

I do know that spirits communicate with us through our dreams. Have you ever had a dream of a deceased love one or friend? A dream that seamed so real that you second guess yourself as to was it really a dream or did it happen. If you answered "yes" then you have had spirit communication.

Sometime spirits come back to help a person through a tough time in life or help them make the right decision, or maybe just to say everything is going to be all right, or maybe to say hello. A few years ago my grandfather, who died when I was very young, appeared in a dream of mine. He walked up to my side of the bed. I could see my room just as it was and my grandfather leaning over me in bed. He said to me that everything was going to be okay.